One of these might bring me back:
- Edit toots (https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/issues/256);
- Gargron saying (~) "this feature is being rolled back due to opposition from the users." (He doesn't like to do that, he just says something vague and dramatic);
- Any kind of democratic process where marginalised people are represented;
- A system that enables non-coders and people from marginalised groups to review and approve something before it gets rolled out;
- All my friends leaving Twitter for Mastodon. ;)
@cassolotl These things would all be really welcome. I hope we see you (and your friends) back here soon.
@cassolotl Twitter is really no better on democratisation than Mastodon. Still, I agree and wish that it was more democratised. Editing toots isn't even a useful feature because it doesn't make sense in the fediverse, and can be abused.
BE WARNED this instance will absolutely be unstable at times. It will 10000% be used for experimenting with settings and tweaks to Mastodon. So the place may experience outages, not federate reliably with the rest of the world, have posts go missing, or other technical faults. As such it's meant to be a chill, maybe kinda playful place. FOR BREAKING THE SOFTWARE. Time to see what we can do with this thing! Time to ˥∀IƆOS HƆ⊥I˥⅁
This instance also has domain level blocks on numerous others, using the block list found here .
followbots from other instances will be blocked. please report them
the privacy stuff in the 'terms' isn't what it should be, but no time to change it yet. this instance's data will not be sold or traded or whatever.